Mencap Llanfyllin provides a meaningful day service for local adults with a learning disability who are frequently rurally isolated.
The 20 service users who attend the project are supported to engage in a wide choice of activities which take place in and around our 2 units on the Llanfyllin Enterprise Park. These include cooking, music, crafts, rustic woodworking and gardening. The project aims to give service users the opportunity to socialise, learn new skills, maintain existing skills and have fun.
Units 8 & 9, Llanfyllin Enterprise Park, Llanfyllin SY22 5DD
June Stacey 01691 648124
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us or use the comment section below.
- Good news for our community High School – at last! July 11, 2017
- August road closure of the B4391 Rhos-y-Brithdir June 9, 2017
- BBC Cymru Wales Debate Programme WELSHPOOL / Dadl wleidyddol BBC Cymru Wales TRALLWNG May 19, 2017
- Llanfyllin Good Citizen Awards 2017 April 19, 2017
- Monday waste collections to be binned March 3, 2017
- Businesses on
- Events on
- Llanfyllin Civic Society on
- LLANFYLLIN WILL SOON HAVE A COMMUNITY ORCHARD! on
- MontytraX – a walking cycling and riding network in North Montgomeryshire on
and last modified on October 5th, 2015 at 7:13 am