Christmas Market 2017 stalls
This page will be updated with any new stallholders.
If you are a stallholder and you’re not on this list – or you would like a stall at the event, please contact David firstname.lastname@example.org 01691 648610 / 07890 139874 as soon as possible.
The 3m x 3m pitches are free though there is a £10 deposit that you receive back at the end of the event. See details below.
STALLHOLDER PITCH MAP 2017 (version 4)
Pitch numbers are not a guarantee of the position on the day – we will try to keep to this layout but circumstances may change.
|1||Will Denne||Honey and bee produce|
|3||Fiona Waldron||Homemade ornaments|
|4||PLANT Bites||Vegan chocolate|
wooden upcycled items and sewing/knitted items
|6||Dolen Ffermio||Bags and charity gifts|
|8||Nerys Chandler||fabric wreaths|
|9||Sally Colledge||Usborne books|
|10||Something Tasty||Sausage Rolls and Hot Chocolate|
|11||Dolen Ffermio||Bags and charity gifts|
|12||Elizabeth Ashby||Upcycled Jewellery|
|13||Emma Anderson||Handmade wooden items and cards|
|15||Young Farmers||crafts and trees|
|16||Pete Tomlinson||Hog roast|
|18||Parveen Nazar||clothing and food|
|19||Little Fudge Box||Fudge|
|20||Yasmin Morris||Handmade soaps|
|21||RSPB||Bird gifts and membership|
|22||Nettie’s Cakes||cake stall|
|23||Andy Gayne||holly wreaths|
|24||Rita & Isy||Handmade Christmas decs|
|25||Eagles Bistro||mulled wine and mince pies|
|26||NSPCC||Arts and crafts|
|27||Sam Keys||Face Painting|
|28||Zoe Glynn||arts and crafts|
|30||Carol Owen||handmade crafts|
- Stallholders must supply own gazebo, table and battery powered lighting.
- No generators.
- There is no electricity available.
- Stalls can be set up any time from midday.
- Stall must be inspected for safety by committee member or council representative (wearing hi-vis jackets).
- £10 cash deposit to David Goodman at Globe House (opposite Seeds, behind Amanda’s hairdresser) or via online banking: “Llanfyllin Town Council” Sort Code: 403013 Acc No: 81001191
- £10 deposit will be returned at the end of the event.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE MARKET:
email@example.com / 01691 648610 / 07890 139874
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us.