The Post Office are now starting a 6 week local public consultation and would like you to tell them what you think about the suitability of the proposed new location – integrated into the new Spar shop by the car park. Before they finalise their plans, they’d like to hear your views on the proposed location, particularly on the following areas:
- How suitable you think the new location and premises are and how easy it is to get there?
- Are the new premises easy for you to get into and is the inside easily accessible?
- Do you have any concerns about the new location?
- If so, do you have any suggestions that could help make it better for you?
- Any local community issues which you think could be affected by the proposed move
- Anything you particularly like about the proposed change
If you have any comments or questions, please email or write to The Post Office via their Communication and Consultation team – contact details are below. Please note that your comments will not be kept confidential unless you expressly ask them to do so by clearly marking them “In Confidence”. Any information they receive will be considered as they finalise their plans for the new branch.
You can share your views on the proposed move through a new online questionnaire via the link below. When entering the site you will be asked to enter the code for this branch: 26364199
|Dates for local public consultation: Local Public Consultation starts||15 May 2015|
|Local Public Consultation ends||26 June 2015|
|Proposed month of change||August/September 2015|
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us or use the comment section below.