Many residents of Llanfyllin and the surrounding area are still without a land line after the mid-February storms.
BT Openreach, which manages the telephone network, has declared a status of Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control (MBORC) for the area. An MBORC status means that more resources are being directed to the area, but it also indicates that there is no compensation cover for the end users.
According to one Openreach driver, 60 engineers have been drafted in to help with repairs.
With spotty mobile signal this still leaves many people vulnerable and unable to call for help in an emergency.
Are you still without a phone line? Add your comment below…
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us or use the comment section below.
- Traders & Green Crafters invite to join us for Workhouse Party 2018 March 13, 2018
- WE NEED HELP! Volunteer Day at Y Dolydd March 2, 2018
- Blood Donation Session at Llanfechain Memorial Hall February 28, 2018
- Bin collection days to change from February 26th January 31, 2018
- Mayor’s Coffee Morning January 28, 2018
- Llanfyllin Christmas Market 2017 Meeting on
- Businesses on
- Events on
- Llanfyllin Civic Society on
- LLANFYLLIN WILL SOON HAVE A COMMUNITY ORCHARD! on