Many residents of Llanfyllin and the surrounding area are still without a land line after the mid-February storms.
BT Openreach, which manages the telephone network, has declared a status of Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control (MBORC) for the area. An MBORC status means that more resources are being directed to the area, but it also indicates that there is no compensation cover for the end users.
According to one Openreach driver, 60 engineers have been drafted in to help with repairs.
With spotty mobile signal this still leaves many people vulnerable and unable to call for help in an emergency.
Are you still without a phone line? Add your comment below…
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us or use the comment section below.
- Marchnad Nadolig Llanfyllin Christmas Market 2017 October 13, 2017
- Twenty Seven reasons to be cheerful at Cae Bodfach October 13, 2017
- Waste and recycling collection rounds to be improved October 11, 2017
- Review of the Community and Town Council Sector October 10, 2017
- Llanfyllin Photography Competition 2017 October 4, 2017
- Businesses on
- Events on
- Llanfyllin Civic Society on
- LLANFYLLIN WILL SOON HAVE A COMMUNITY ORCHARD! on
- MontytraX – a walking cycling and riding network in North Montgomeryshire on