A quick reminder that the festival starts this month, what’s on and where you can purchase your tickets…
Chamber Concerts: St. Myllin’s Church, Llanfyllin, Powys
Friday, 28th June 2013
Beethoven: String Quartet op. 18 no. 1
Roth: String Quartet no. 3
Brahms: String Quartet no. 2
Sunday, 30th June 2013
Haydn: String Quartet op. 74 no. 3
Shostakovich: String Quartet no. 11
Beethoven: String Quartet op. 59 no. 2
Friday, 5th July 2013
Schubert: String Quartet movement in C minor
Verdi: String Quartet in E minor
Beethoven: String Quartet op. 59 no. 3
Sunday, 7th July 2013
Beethoven: String Quartet after piano sonata op. 14 no. 1
Mozart: String Quintet K 516
Mendelssohn: String Quintet no. 1
The Allegri String Quartet
Violin: Ofer Falk
Violin: Rafael Todes
Viola: Dorothea Vogel
Violoncello: Vanessa Lucas-Smith
All concerts to take place at 7.30pm at St. Myllin’s Church, Llanfyllin.
(By kind permission of Rev. Hermione Long.)
Accompanied children up to age 13 admission is free.
Tickets may purchased from the Llanfyllin newsagents “The Corner Shop”, 2 Market Street, Llanfyllin SY22 5BX.
It is now possible to buy standard tickets (not early bird tickets) for our concerts online through the ticketing site WeGotTickets.
Telephone bookings (using credit card)
You can book through Theatr Hafren – Llanidloes Road, Newtown, Powys, tel. 01686 614555.
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us or use the comment section below.
- Marchnad Nadolig Llanfyllin Christmas Market 2017 October 13, 2017
- Twenty Seven reasons to be cheerful at Cae Bodfach October 13, 2017
- Waste and recycling collection rounds to be improved October 11, 2017
- Review of the Community and Town Council Sector October 10, 2017
- Llanfyllin Photography Competition 2017 October 4, 2017
- Businesses on
- Events on
- Llanfyllin Civic Society on
- LLANFYLLIN WILL SOON HAVE A COMMUNITY ORCHARD! on
- MontytraX – a walking cycling and riding network in North Montgomeryshire on