Llanfyllin Town Council is delighted to launch their Llanfyllin Good Citizens Awards 2016. They are looking for nominations for the person who goes that extra mile to help others. If you know someone who should be recognised for their contribution to the town please send your nomination to the Town Clerk by the first of May. There will be 3 categories; over 18 and under 18 which includes pupils at both schools as the Council recognise them as part of the community. The Mayor, Mrs Anne Williams said ‘Llanfyllin has a great community and we all feel it’s time to recognise some of the people here who make it so special.’ You can find out more below or simply Email your nomination to email@example.com or call 01691 648293.
- For an Individual not an organisation.
- Nominations should include name, reason and contact details
- An outstanding person who has contributed to Llanfyllin community life
- This can be for act or acts present or historic
- Nominations to be sent to the Clerk via letter or email
- The Closing date is the 1st May
- The winners will be announced on Mayors Sunday
- The award ceremony will be on St Myllin’s Day
- The Judging group will be the entire Council
- Town Councillors cannot nominate
- The clerk will ‘anonymise’ the candidates
- Current Town Councillors cannot be nominated
- Winner will be notified in advance of Mayor’s Sunday
If you have any further information on this topic please contact us or use the comment section below.